Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Exciting updates!!!

It's been quite a while since I last posted an update. I had taken the blog down while I was awaiting my adjudication hearing and later my administrative appeal. I did not want the opposing attorney's to use my words against me. But now, it's over. It's all over.
Baby Ellie is home! Yep, I called my beautiful daughter by name. She has been returned to my care and I once again have full guardianship of her. Ellie is out of DCFS custody and is mine...forever!!!!
The title of this blog is "Guilty Until Proven Innocent.". Well, that's exactly what happened. I was guilty in the eyes of DCFS until I proved my innocence. On May 17, I received a certified letter from DCFS stating that they would reverse my indicated finding. I won my appeal. It took 19 months, but I was vindicated. They were wrong. I was right.
In the coming days, I will post the story of what has happened in the last 9 months. But for now, I want to shout it from the rooftops that I won my appeal!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment