Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 days...

So, today it's been 10 days. 10 days ago, I testified that I have never hurt my daughter. For the past 10 days, I've been sitting on pins and needles...as I'm sure so many others have on my behalf.

She said she would make a decision in 10-14 days. I'm just praying the letter is sitting in my mailbox when I get off work. It is absolutely awful to have to hold my breath every time I check my mail. I'm sure it will only get worse until the letter arrives.

I just keep praying that Valarie can see the whole picture and make a well informed decision. I just want this nightmare behind me. I just want my beautiful daughter to come home!

6 months ago today, the initial Dcfs report was filed. 6 months ago, today, I was told my beautiful newborn had blood in her brain. 6 months ago, my life changed forever. I will never get these 6 months back!!! 6 months is long enough!!!! Send my baby home!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment