Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A way for you to help...

Ok, so I am REALLY, REALLY bad at asking for help!  With that said, sometimes a girl needs a little help from others.  A great friend, who owns PnP Bowtique (find them on Facebook), has decided to do an auction fundraiser for me.  All money raised in the online auction will go directly toward paying attorney fees.  As I posted before, my attorney is $185 an hour.  I have already paid a $2,500 retainer, and that money is quickly dwindeling.  Please do not feel obligated to do anything.  Some people have contacted me privately to ask about how they can donate money, so this is a way.

Jessi is still accepting donations for the event.  The auction will take place this weekend.  There will be an album of pictures, and people will comment under the pictures with their bid for the item.  The highest bid at the end of the auction will win the prize.  I believe that payment will be through paypal.  At the end of the auction, once payments are made, Jessi will directly forward any money raised directly to me.  I am actually making a couple of hair bows for the auction. 

Here is a link to the event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=209074355786440

Again...I don't want to look like I am being greedy.  It is actually quite humbling for me to even think about asking for help. 

The biggest help people can provide is their constant support!  It means so much to me to have people tell me that they believe me...and that's I'm a good mom! 

Thanks everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment