Friday, April 15, 2011

No news is good news???

There is a saying that goes, "no news is good news.". Im hoping this holds true in my case.

I spoke with my caseworker today. She told me that she has been checking the computer system daily to see whether a decision has been made in my case yet. As of this morning, the status of my case is undetermined. For the past month, it has said "indicated pending approval." Apparently, Valerie recently changed the code. We need it to say "unfounded."

It has now been 11 days since the hearing. I'm hoping that it is taking longer because Valerie is carefully considering all of the evidence. I am thinking that if she thought my case was cut and dry GUILTY that she would have entered an indicated finding right away. Maybe she is contacting all of the doctors, including XXX's pediatrician. Maybe she is actually investigating this...something Gerry never really did.

So, let's keep praying that God gives Valerie a softened heart and an open mind. For now, I'm going to spend the evening snuggling with my beautiful baby girl!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment