Monday, April 18, 2011

The battle continues...

So, I got a call from my caseworker this morning. She looked in the computer and saw that my case was indicated. I'm devastated...but I must keep fighting. I should receive the official letter sometime this week. I just don't understand how they could do this. I don't get it. Apparently, they are not able to see the bigger picture. Birth is an incredibly cruel process to babies. It causes neonatal intracranial hemorrhage. It happens in 1 in 4 vaginal births. Dr. Petrak us a quack! She was wrong with Baby Jacob, and she's wrong with Baby XXXX. I will prove it somehow. It certainly doesn't help that they refuse to allow me a 2nd medical opinion. Ack! I freaking hate this.

I have a call in to my attorney to find out what happens next. I know we will have an opportunity to appeal in front of a judge. Hopefully, she will be able to look at this with open eyes.

So, the battle continues for now. They may have won this battle, but I will win the war!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment