Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Her smile turns my frown upside down!

So, I was having a difficult day. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I might have gotten a total of 3-4 hours of broken sleep. I was quite tearful yesterday and again this morning. I'm so overwhelmed with things. I'm trying to stay optimistic, but it doesn't always work. So, as I was driving to see my beautiful XXX tonight, I cried. I just let it out. Then, I wiped my tears and pulled myself together. When I walked through the door, this is what I saw...

PHOTO HAS BEEN DELETED



And all was fine! Seeing XXX's huge smile made my tears go away! She saw me, smiled, said, "mama," and life was once again good. Through all of this, I simply need to keep my eye on the prize...XXX is one heck of a prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment