Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pray, pray, and pray some more!

That's my motto lately! I swear I've prayed more in the past 5 months than I did in my entire life. Maybe God has used this to bring me closer to Him? I don't know!

Many people will be lighting candles and making team XXX signs tomorrow...I'd love to see them! Please email me at XXXXXXXXX

the past few months have been such a struggle. I'm so ready to begin my life again with my beautiful daughter. I so look forward to sleepless nights, a cranky teething baby, and temper tantrums! All I have ever wanted is to be a mom. Dcfs has tried to strip me of that! My baby knows who her mommy is. She looks at me with such love...in a way she doesn't do with anyone else. She was so clingy today. I have to winder if it was her way of telling me she will never let me go...and she will be with me tomorrow.

For tonight, however, I'll go to bed...and pray like I've never prayed before!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment